Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Arcata, California, United States
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00918 USD / JPY
Do you live in Arcata, California? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 15% cheaper than in Arcata, California (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $4,700 in Arcata, California you would need to make just about $4,000 (¥435,453) in Nagoya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Astana costs 63 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Chillan costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)