Cost of living in Zahedan, Iran vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
WARNING! Zahedan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zahedan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02835 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zahedan (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,630,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 3,357,001 Dinar (﷼ 118,403,499) in Zahedan.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Białystok costs 1,600 zł (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guntur costs ₨100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 400 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 70₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨115 (about 1 hour ago)