Cost of living in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Russia vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 18.748 IQD / RUB
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (Russia) is 10% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,062,822 Dinar (руб 216,712) in Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 309 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Jakarta costs Rp 109,228 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (about 3 hours ago)