Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 39.502 IQD / TWD
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is about the same as in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,960,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 3,815,378 Dinar (96,588 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 200 Kwacha (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 11,400 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨35,020 (about 4 hours ago)