Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 10.923 IQD / JPY
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,711,005 Dinar (¥522,845) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,330,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Indore costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 50,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$36,490 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Siliguri costs ₨320 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,000 (about 3 hours ago)