Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 163 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.08697 IQD / IDR
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 43% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,740,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,135,345 Dinar (Rp 24,551,982) in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 176 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in David costs 10 B/. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $10,165 (36 minutes ago)