Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 414 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.812 IQD / MMK
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 14% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,590,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 3,092,973 Dinar (3,807,487 Kyat) in Yangon.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sarajevo costs 600KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Panama City costs 7 B/. (about 2 hours ago)