Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 26.382 IQD / SDG *
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 69% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,870,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 1,196,573 Dinar (45,355 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$650,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sarajevo costs 700KM (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)