Cost of living in Vijayawada, India vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.761 IQD / INR
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vijayawada (India) is 48% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,920,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,047,179 Dinar (₨122,139) in Vijayawada.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Rawalpindi costs ₨138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nantes costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brescia costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)