Cost of living in Vigo, Spain vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1310.421 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is about the same as in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 3,719,676 Dinar (€2,839) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 200 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 11,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)