Cost of living in Vigo, Spain vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 1328.200 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 4% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,164,340 Dinar (€3,135) in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,990,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rotterdam costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $32 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 20 (38 minutes ago)