Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 125.062 IQD / SEK
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 30% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,709,110 Dinar (37,654 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,620,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guarulhos costs R$ 400 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $21,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cúcuta costs COL$30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allahabad costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)