Cost of living in Varese, Italy vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1310.421 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,950,443 Dinar (€3,778) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,760,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kiev costs 20₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Managua costs 105 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 32,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Perth costs AU$20 (about 3 hours ago)