Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05496 IQD / VES *
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 41% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,850,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,283,258 Dinar (41,541,481 Bs.S.) in Valencia.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$99 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 5,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)