Cost of living in Užice, Serbia vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.263 IQD / RSD
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Užice (Serbia) is 24% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,670,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,776,774 Dinar (246,550 Дин.) in Užice.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $110 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tainan City costs 150 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)