Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 272.100 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,620,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,794,279 Dinar (R$ 10,269) in Uberlandia.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨22,363 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mansurah costs E£ 8 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florence costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Granada costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)