Cost of living in Tucumán, Argentina vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 492 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.895 IQD / ARS *
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tucumán (Argentina) is 56% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,360,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 1,466,182 Dinar (ARS $73,695) in Tucumán.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Guayana costs 380,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €10 (about 4 hours ago)