Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.738 IQD / BTN
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 24% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,340,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,526,043 Dinar (150,913 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guarulhos costs R$ 400 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $21,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cúcuta costs COL$30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allahabad costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)