Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,374 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02835 IQD / IRR *
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 47% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,827,643 Dinar (﷼ 205,544,533) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,970,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Turin costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$75,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaén costs €620 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)