Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 213 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 776.347 IQD / NZD
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 52% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,485,436 Dinar (NZ$7,066) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,620,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kraków costs 100 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,067 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nottingham costs £4.99 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Resistencia costs ARS $1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kelowna costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)