Cost of living in Suva, Fiji vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 551.379 IQD / FJD
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suva (Fiji) is 32% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,264,305 Dinar (9,548 FJ$) in Suva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $32 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 20 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monclova costs Mex$ 19 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jaén costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)