Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 1310.154 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 42% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,476,961 Dinar (€4,180) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,860,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunja costs COL$10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)