Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 1225.536 IQD / CHF
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 92% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,251,631 Dinar (CHF 5,917) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,770,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Zarqa costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Managua costs 14,529 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lisbon costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 30 TT$ (about 4 hours ago)