Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 21.415 IQD / MKD
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 28% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,710,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,658,909 Dinar (124,160 ден) in Skopje.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$650,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sarajevo costs 600KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 45 (about 2 hours ago)