Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 324.104 IQD / AED
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 26% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,859,587 Dinar (Dirham 14,994) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,860,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,200 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Białystok costs 16 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marrakech costs 33 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)