Cost of living in Shahjahanpur, India vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.700 IQD / INR
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shahjahanpur (India) is 29% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,109,062 Dinar (₨305,923) in Shahjahanpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,960,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kraków costs 100 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,067 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nottingham costs £4.99 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Resistencia costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kelowna costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)