Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 38.931 IQD / THB
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is about the same as in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,034,831 Dinar (103,641 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,890,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$99 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 5,000 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)