Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 467 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 657.183 IQD / BAM
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 23% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,620,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,796,687 Dinar (4,256KM) in Sarajevo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almaty costs 409 KZT (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 8,000TL (about 3 hours ago)