Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 284.536 IQD / BRL
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,860,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 3,453,717 Dinar (R$ 12,138) in São José dos Campos.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$650,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sarajevo costs 700KM (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)