Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1323.987 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,206,734 Dinar (€3,177) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,920,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guntur costs ₨100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 400 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 70₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨115 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)