Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 776 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 171.999 IQD / BOB
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 19% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,820,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 3,078,194 Dinar ($b17,897) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cluj-Napoca costs 6.00 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almaty costs 409 KZT (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨2.00 (about 3 hours ago)