Cost of living in Santa Barbara, California, United States vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1193.770 IQD / USD
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Barbara, California (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,827,601 Dinar ($5,719) in Santa Barbara, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,720,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $110 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tainan City costs 150 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)