Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1190.000 IQD / CUC *
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 9% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,273,133 Dinar (3,591 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,910,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,067 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nottingham costs £4.99 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Resistencia costs ARS $1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kelowna costs C$35 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $1,250 (about 1 hour ago)