Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.895 IQD / ARS *
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 1,927,248 Dinar (ARS $96,869) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €4.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Heraklion costs €0.74 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.40 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)