Cost of living in San Antonio, California, United States vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 1190.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Antonio, California (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,419,160 Dinar ($3,714) in San Antonio, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Almaty costs 409 KZT (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 8,000TL (about 3 hours ago)