Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 137 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 82.604 IQD / ZAR
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 15% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,460,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,941,317 Dinar (R 35,607) in Richards Bay.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.27 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Kansas City, Missouri costs $949 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$99 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)