Cost of living in Rajkot, India vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 16.684 IQD / INR
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 46% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,870,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,102,226 Dinar (₨126,002) in Rajkot.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.27 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Kansas City, Missouri costs $949 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$99 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)