Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 123.380 IQD / MAD
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 20% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,670,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 2,934,110 Dinar (23,781 Dirham) in Rabat.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ponta Delgada, Azores costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunja costs COL$10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)