Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 954 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 1190.000 IQD / USD
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 8% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,920,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 3,618,687 Dinar ($3,041) in Quito.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nadi costs 11 FJ$ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Zarqa costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Managua costs 14,529 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dhaka costs Taka 89 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lisbon costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)