Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 19.269 IQD / ARS *
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 63% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,580,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 1,321,443 Dinar (ARS $68,579) in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.430 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 25 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cluj-Napoca costs 6.00 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩25,000 (about 3 hours ago)