Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 94 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2020. Exchange rate: 1547.340 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 52% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,123,603 Dinar (£3,311) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,360,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Natal costs R$ 4.79 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jalandhar costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tarragona costs €6,880 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dijon costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)