Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 176.556 IQD / TTD
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 29% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,821,291 Dinar (27,307 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,730,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €4.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Heraklion costs €0.74 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.40 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)