Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 1547.340 IQD / GBP
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,020,742 Dinar (£3,245) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,520,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guarulhos costs R$ 400 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $21,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ushuaia costs ARS $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cúcuta costs COL$30,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allahabad costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)