Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 301 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1190.500 IQD / USD
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,782,800 Dinar ($4,857) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,510,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Rawalpindi costs ₨138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nantes costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Springfield, Illinois costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brescia costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)