Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 292.816 IQD / MYR
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 12% cheaper than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,760,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate you would need to make just about 3,292,773 Dinar (RM11,245) in Petaling Jaya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,200 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Białystok costs 16 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Marrakech costs 33 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)