Cost of living in Perugia, Italy vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 1323.059 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 4,412,362 Dinar (€3,335) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,520,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $110 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tainan City costs 150 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)