Cost of living in Orlando, Florida, United States vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 781 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 1190.500 IQD / USD
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orlando, Florida (United States) is 52% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,101,042 Dinar ($5,125) in Orlando, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,010,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 40 (18 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨260 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $13 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puducherry costs ₨700 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Seattle, Washington costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trujillo costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)