Cost of living in Odense, Denmark vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 176.580 IQD / DKK
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odense (Denmark) is 58% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 6,055,838 Dinar (kr34,295) in Odense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,830,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Murcia costs €21 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 2,018 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Thessaloniki costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 500,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)