Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 11.124 IQD / XPF
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 92% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 7,321,814 Dinar (658,201 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,810,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $110 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tainan City costs 150 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)