Cost of living in Nijmegen, Netherlands vs Arbil Governorate, Iraq
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1312.554 IQD / EUR
Do you live in Arbil Governorate? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nijmegen (Netherlands) is 50% more expensive than in Arbil Governorate (Iraq)
For example, you would need at least 5,256,887 Dinar (€4,005) in Nijmegen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500,000 Dinar in Arbil Governorate.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Changsha costs 20元 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $114 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 2,500 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jeddah costs ﷼ 91,500 (about 2 hours ago)